It can be extremely hard to fit in the society if you are obese. You are unable to fit into an airline, rides, and cinema seats. Always feeling like people are staring you while you are shopping large-size attires or eating with friends and colleagues at a restaurant. At times you are so disheartened that you avoid taking pictures or looking at yourself in the mirror. Besides your emotions, obesity can actually be harmful to your body. Knowing a good way to lose weight can really help you.
A Harvard study has found that obesity increases the possibility of around 50 different problems of health.
Being obese increases the risk of getting various diseases, including diabetes mellitus, coronary heart disease, sleep apnea, stroke, gastroesophageal reflux disease, gall bladder disease, certain types of malignancy, and non-alcoholic fatty liver disease.
It depends on the level of obesity and the extent of time you carry it. An obese person has 20 times excessive chance of diabetes as well. The study of a society of American Cancer found that if a person is obese or overweight than there are chances of getting 13 different kinds of cancer. Now, there is a popular way to treat obesity. It is the use of a Reshape Gastric Balloon which helps you lose weight in the best way.
What is a reshape gastric balloon?What is the cost of a reshape gastric balloon? What are the benefits of reshape gastric balloon procedures? And are there any side effects of avocados using a reshape gastric balloon? You will find clear and comprehensible answers to these questions in this article today.
What is a ReShape Gastric Balloon?
Reshape gastric balloon is also called intragastric balloon. It is a weight loss procedure that involves placing a saline-filled medical grade silicone balloon inside your stomach. This procedure helps you lose weight by restricting how much you can eat and makes you fuller.
The gastric balloon causes an early feeling of satiety by limiting food consumption, decreasing intragastric volume, and delaying gastric emptying.
To do a reshape gastric balloon also involves that you stick to healthy lifestyle changes, regular medical check-up, and active participation in behavioural therapy.
Who needs an Intragastric balloon?
The intragastric balloon procedure is not for everyone who is obese. It is crucial to visit your doctor for a screening process will determine if the procedure might be beneficial for you.
People with Body Mass Index (BMI) of 30-40 advised undergoing this procedure.
How much is the cost of a reshape gastric balloon procedure?
The cost for placing or removing the gastric balloon is not usually covered by health insurance. The cost of a gastric balloon procedure usually ranges from $7,000 – $8,000.
What are the side effects of the intragastric balloon?
There are no severe risk or side effects of a gastric balloon. Pain, bloating, cramping and nausea affect most people soon after insertion of an intragastric balloon. Nevertheless, these symptoms only last for a few days after balloon placement.
5 Benefits of Gastric Balloon
1. Surgery is not involved with the gastric balloon.
- The sedative drug is given to the patient along with the thin tube that carries a silicone balloon inner which is followed down to the throat and then inside the stomach. The doctor then guides the endoscope through the throat which is a tiny tube along with a mini camera to observe the balloon as it expands with saline.
- Once the balloon is sealed and expand, the procedure is over after the tubes are taken out. It usually takes around 30 minutes throughout the process; the patients are also discharged that day. The gastric balloon is left inside the body for six months. Later, it is removed by an endoscope.
2. This Gastric Balloon is removable as it is temporary
- The way it is designed, this balloon is meant to stay only for around six months in the patient’s stomach before it can be removed. In case any other special circumstances appear soon, the doctor can remove it any time.
3. The cost for this procedure is less than other surgical procedures.
- A normal procedure of gastric balloon costs around $7,500-$8,500. This is remarkably less than other weight loss surgery costs. The high cost is usually a downside of many weight loss surgeries.
4. In case you are not eligible for weight loss surgery you might be for gastric balloon surgery
- Most clinics, as well as insurance companies, demand their candidates to own extremely high BMI’s or severe health problems related to weight before they can consider the surgery of gastric bypass. The Gastric Balloon plan, however, is done on the people even with low BMI’s and those with less weight willing to lose more.
5. Gastric balloon plans provide real results of weight loss
- Mostly, our patients lose around 20 to 50 pounds which depends on the weight they started from, in the meantime of six months with the balloon. Once the balloon is taken out, patients are allowed to do regular exercise and maintain their weight with a new healthy body.
A gastric balloon improves the quality of life and health status of obese patients. The procedure is a minimally invasive and effective method for managing and treating obesity.
Reshape Gastric Balloon provides you with the procedure mentioned above and provide you with a completely healthy and well-shaped body. Just visit their website https://reshapeready.com/ and check out reviews of other customers for your satisfaction.