One of the major criteria for good life is good health. Staying healthy is not always easy, we live busy lives in a very busy, fast paced world. It is challenge to achieve better health, maintain optimum fitness and lose weight. But there are amazing health hacks that can help you live a healthy life today.
These health hacks, are simple things to incorporate into your daily life and stay healthy.
And you can use these health hacks for weight loss, treating ailments, eating healthy and maintaining fitness. In one of my best articles, I wrote some mind blowing health tips and tricks that are beneficial.
But here are 20 easy health hacks that everyone you should know.
1. Looking for and easy way to exercise on busy schedule? Climb the stairs instead of using the elevator, so your body gets to engage in physical activity or exercise.
2. Drink a cup of lemon water every morning. It is a very effective way to rid your body of toxins, it also alkalizes your body, and boosts digestive function for the day.
3. Take stretch breaks twice every hour will working. It helps your body overcome fatigue and improves your mood. Make stretch your quadratus lumborum muscle (muscle at the back, near the sides), to prevent back pain.
4. Craving food always? Chew gum. If you always have unneccesary food craving because you are bored, chewing gum is the solution. It gets your mind of looking for food and keeps your mouth busy.
5. Having a had time falling asleep? Blink your eyes, for minute while laying on your bed. It will make your eyes tired and you will fall asleep
6. Feeling Sad? Eat banana. Banana has been scientifically proven to be a natural mood booster. Eating bananas will get you happy, as longer you don’t have a major problem.
7. Drink two or three glasses of water before eating in order to eat less and lose weight fast.
8. Having a sore throat? Try marshmallows. Eating sap from marshmallow plant has been used for centuries to treat coughs, colds, and sore throats.
9. Do you want to burn calories faster? Jump roping is a great way to burn calories very fast. In fact, you cab burn 200 calories.
10. Eating oranges before working out will keep you hydrated adequately. Furthermore, it will prevent your muscles from getting sore.
11. The 20/20/20 rule. If you stare at a computer or smartphone for long periods. try the 20/20/20 rule. It is a very popular health hack which reduces, eye pain, strain and rednes. To do i take 20 seconds to look at something 20 feet away every 20 minutes.
12. Add vegetables to every meal to eat healthy. Boil a small portion of healthy veggies and add it as a side food to keep your body healthy.
13. Smell an orange to boost your mental health. Several studies have found that the scent of oranges can reduce stress and enhance your mood.
14. Use turmeric to remove unwanted body hair. Grind a small amount of pawpaw and mix with raw grinded turmeric root. Mix the paste and rub it on the hairy parts of your skin for 20 minutes daily.
15. Take a walk in the morning when going to work, it gives you vitamin D. Having enough vitamin D means you have less risk for diabetes, cardiovascular diseases and prostate cancer.
16. Workout with a fitness partner. A fitness partner provides you with healthy competition, makes you enjoy your workout and improves your workout safety.
17. Turn the water cold at the end of the shower to prevent acne. Cold water seals your pores and prevent bacteria from entering in them.
18. Feeling nauseated? Ginger is the answer. It has been used for hundreds of years for treating stomach problems, diarrhea and nausea. It is a very effective hack in treating nausea due to pregnancy.
19. Are your kids having respiratory issues? Peppermint oil is can help. Mix a few drops of peppermint oil with eucalyptus oil and rub onto the chest, neck and back. Alternatively, you can add the peppermint oil in hot water and inhale the vapor.
20. Pour warm water on your skin before shaving to prevent razor bumps.
Thanks for reading, I hope found the article useful. Please drop your comments and share!
Do you want to share and read information on various health and fitness issues join our Facebook group “The Interactive Health Board” Now!